Maintenance methods of 925 sterling silver jewelry
10 maintenance tips:
- The best way to maintain silver ornaments is to wear them every day, because the grease of Bai's body will make silver give out a warm and natural luster (there are exceptions, of course, some people's sweat itself contains the ingredients that make Silver Black). Usually do not wear to put away, it is best to use airtight pocket, prevent silver surface and air contact and oxidation black.
- Daily cleaning method: squeeze a little toothpaste on the silver ornaments, add some water, knead properly until small white bubbles, and then rinse with water to restore brightness.
- When wearing silver jewelry, do not wear other precious metal jewelry at the same time to avoid collision, deformation or abrasion.
- To prevent discoloration and deterioration caused by long-term contact with sulfur and its compounds.
- Avoid contact with water vapor and chemicals. Don't swim in them, especially in the sea.
- In the bath, laundry, should take off the silver jewelry, in order to prevent jewelry encounter alkali products.
- When exercising or doing physical work, we should try to avoid wearing jewelry, otherwise it is easy to cause jewelry impact deformation or fracture loss.
8, avoid hair spray, perfume and skin care products, because this will reduce glossiness.
- After wearing each time, wipe the surface with cotton cloth or tissue paper to remove moisture and dirt, and then store it in a sealed bag to avoid contact with air.
- Because some silver ornaments and some flash stone, flash powder and other mixed use, but also pay attention to the cleaning after each use off. It is not enough to clean the flash powder or Flash stone on the body only with clean water, because these products mostly use waterproof and anti perspiration materials. Therefore, if you want to thoroughly clean the traces left by flash powder and flash stone, you must choose the right method. It's very easy to remove the flash powder on the body when removing the flash powder. Just apply the cleanser on the part with flash powder, gently circle it, and then gently wipe the cleanser with a paper towel. When removing the crystal tremolite, apply a layer of skin care lotion on the skin, and then remove the crystal with eyebrow forceps without tingling the skin. After cleaning, put on skin care lotion to moisturize the skin. Crystal amphibole is not suitable for repeated use, and those mixed silver ornaments can only be used again after removing the surface oxide and smoothing the traces on the silver surface with high-efficiency silver wiping cloth.
10 tips to deal with blackened silver ornaments:
If unfortunately, your silver jewelry has been seriously discolored and blackened, please try the following methods:
- You can try to use the drawing eraser to wipe the slight black oxide on the silver surface.
- You can try to apply a little toothpaste on the surface of silver jewelry, then scrub it with a toothbrush dipped in warm water, and finally dry it with whole wool.
- When the silver surface is slightly corroded and has slight discoloration, you can use detergent or hot medium soap to gently wipe it. First, use soft wool brush to wash it, and then use whole wool to dry it. At this time, the silver will show its original brightness.
- Wash the silver jewelry with washing powder, warm boiled water, wet the surface with phosphoric acid solution, and then wipe it with flannel cloth.
- The silver ornament is light brown when oxidized. It can be wiped with a soft cloth dipped with a little silver oil, or soaked in silver washing water, or directly wiped with a silver cloth.
- Soak the silver ornament in the silver washing water, then rinse it with clean water.
- Using silver wiping cloth is one of the fastest and most convenient ways. Silver wiping cloth contains silver maintenance ingredients and cannot be washed. The stain produced by wiping is silver and can be used for many times.
- Silver ornaments with exquisite and three-dimensional workmanship should be avoided to be polished deliberately.
- Silver ornaments are easy to darken if they are not sealed or wiped frequently.
- The best way to maintain silver jewelry is to wear it every day, because human body grease can make silver have a natural and warm luster.
How to use silver washing water:
Most of the consumers usually use the experience of silver washing water, which is very convenient. It will light up soon after throwing it into the silver washing water, but there are also many painful experiences that make the silver jewelry completely reimbursed. It doesn't matter if you spend the money wrongly. Sometimes the wholesale of jewelry doesn't have to be bought by you. If you insist on using silver washing water, please pay attention.
The steps are as follows:
- Put the silver jewelry in the silver washing water for no more than seven seconds
- Wash with plenty of water immediately after taking it up
- Dry the silver jewelry with a dry cloth. If you have enough time, you can use a hair dryer to heat it, but be careful not to touch it immediately